It’s no secret that the job market is shifting with the Great Resignation and the need for flexible work. As a result, employers are currently facing difficulty finding the right talent.
According to industry experts, having an IT certification is always a plus to stand out in the crowd.
A report from edX and the Linux Foundation revealed that 72% of hiring managers surveyed said they would be more likely to hire a certified candidate, and 88% of managers said they would be willing to pay to have their current employees certified.
Here are the ten accreditations that will be the best earners in 2022, based on Global Knowledge’s research:
10. VCP-DCV: VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization: This certificate demonstrates technical competency with VMware vSphere and related technologies. The average salary is $132,947.
9. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): The designation is the global standard for professionals who have a career in information systems, in particular, auditing, control, and security. The average salary is $134,460
8. Nutanix Certified Professional – Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI): This certification confirms your ability to administer the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform and successfully deploy and manage Nutanix products. The average salary is $142,810
7. Project Management Professional (PMP): This is the world’s leading project management certification. The average salary is $148,906.
6. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): This indicates expertise in information security governance, program development and management, incident management, and risk management. The average salary is $149,246 per year.
5. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): This is the key certification for security professionals in government institutions. The average salary is $151,853
4. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC): This certificate verifies your knowledge and expertise in risk management. The average salary is $151,995 a year.
3. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: This is granted for individuals with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. The average salary is $159,033 a year.
2. Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect: This is given to someone who designs, develops, and manages solutions on Google Cloud. The average salary is $169,029 a year.
1. Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer: Google Certified Data Engineer creates data processing systems and machine learning models on Google Cloud. Google’s Certified Professional Data Engineer certificate is the highest-paying in the U.S. today, with an average salary of $171,749 a year.
Do you have any of these certificates? Do you want to take your career to the next level and get certified in IT or cybersecurity?
At Tahaluf, we offer several training courses that enable you to get certified in various cybersecurity fields. Browse through our cutting-edge training by visiting: https://www.tahaluf.ae/services/training/.